Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wheel bolts
#1
Anybody any idea where I can get longer wheel bolts for my 306 having to use 10mm spacers to get my alloys to fit but now the wheel bolts are too short and any idea what size etc I'm looking for thanks
#2
Ebay them. That's what I did. There are hundreds.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#3
I wouldn't recommend speedshack, out of the three orders i've made with them two were wrong and one took weeks to sort.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...





Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alloy Wheel Bolts rdstars 2 2,681 16-03-2017, 05:01 PM
Last Post: rdstars
  Wheel bolts PugRory 11 6,475 09-11-2015, 11:55 AM
Last Post: PugRory
  c5 steel/alloy wheel bolts Poodle 8 5,801 20-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Poodle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)