Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
de-cat/downpipe
#1
HI all. 
I had to replace my exhaust as I had a slight problem with a wall. I reversed into it and crushed the pipe.I managed to save the downpipe and wondered if anyone wanted it? £15 plus post.
2.5" mild steel, for a DT. The rest of the exhaust was rotten but this top end is strong and well usable. 


[Image: DSC_0013_zpsrjntamh8.jpg][Image: DSC_0014_zpsqbycb0w9.jpg]
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Sale | Gearbox mount turbo manifold + downpipe zx_volcane 14 7,583 13-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  306 DTurbo De-Cat/Standard Downpipe 306Brad 13 7,094 04-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Last Post: ginge191
  Bolt on TDO4 with custom downpipe. Mitch 26 13,673 03-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)