Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
evo triangle and llanberis pass
#1
I'm organising a trip out in the new year, encompassing the evo triangle, the llanberis pass and a few other driving roads sprawling 250 miles and about 6 hours driving time.

There will be stops and a lunch break after the llanberis pass in a nice café.

The planned date is February the 8th. Weather permitting but will only be cancelled in heavy rain/snow.

The event will be updated on facebook, along with a picture of the proposed route and fuel stops!

[Image: HbBn3al.jpg]


Edit. Here is the facebook link; https://www.facebook.com/events/1511366069111376
#2
I've not got a car worth bringing, but for anyone that's not been, the evo triangle is awesome. Some amazing roads, just watch our for popo.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge for prime minister.
Poodle Wrote:I reckon Norledge has got it on the head mind.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge gets my vote tbh.
#3
I would meet you guys in welshpool or shrewsbury most likely Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#4
Welshpool is the last stop!!
#5
I see no triangle on that map?
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
#6
Were only doing 2 parts! It can all be done though.

Its the pointy bit from the a5 up to the b4501
#7
I forgot to mention that we are leaving from raf cosford (wv7 3ex) and will be leaving around 0900. There is a fuel station just outside for everyone to park, fill up and get any snacks! Cosford is located just of the m54.

We will then head up past Telford and Shrewsbury, can pick anyone up on the way aslog as its been arranged prior!

Will get to the evo triangle for about 1030-1100. And from then on in, apart from the lunchstop at the llanberis pass we will be driving and stopping for photos!

Dont forget to bring your go pro's and cameras!
#8
Be careful, plod are usually loitering up there.

Awesome roads though, and there are some more which aren't on your route and are better the the Evo triangle. Can't remember them, Power&Torque might, if he sees this thread, from an Evo forum run years ago. Cafe in Llanberis is the tits and serves the biggest brekkies I've ever seen!

Have fun...
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
#9
Anyone got any interest for this?
#10
Tempted
#11
Will be a good day out! Got a good amount of interest so far!
#12
Got a couple of Ferrari's and a lancia delta coming!
#13
(15-11-2014, 07:46 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: Tempted

I would if I had something interesting to blat.
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)