Posts: 59
Threads: 9
Joined: Aug 2014
Location: Meath, Ireland
Car Model/Spec: 306 2.0 HDi D turbo
Not sure where this is supposed to be so I hope I have it in the right section
Any advice on what to look out for specifically to d turbo HDi's? I'm going to look at one tomorrow and just wondering if there's any particular rust spots or little things to look out far?
Posts: 240
Threads: 4
Joined: Jul 2014
Reputation:
1
Location: Azores
Car Model/Spec: 306 hdi
I think looking at the bottom of the Doors, around the windshield. Listen if the engine sounds healty and the turbo too. Look at the rear axle camber, front suspension noises...
Posts: 3,342
Threads: 151
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
14
Location: Rotherham
Car Model/Spec: 306 D-turbo
Stand a car length or so behind the car and look at the wheels make sure there not cambered , replacement axle needed if so
Check the passenger side rear arch had a arch liner if not stick your arm up and feel for rot/holes on the inner side of the arch
Apart from that really it's just usual car stuff
Team Doesn't own a 306
Posts: 59
Threads: 9
Joined: Aug 2014
Location: Meath, Ireland
Car Model/Spec: 306 2.0 HDi D turbo
Cheers lads, all sorted!