Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Last few bits. Cheap Cheap. Looky Looky.
#1
Found some more stuff in the shed.
Buy it please. Smile

First up a nearly spanking new backbox I bought for my old 1.4 that was on for only six weeks and very few miles. £10
[Image: 2014-08-03141439.jpg]
[Image: 2014-08-03141524.jpg]

Set of PH3 rear lights,with bulbs and holders. Good condition, no visible scratches. £5.
[Image: 2014-08-03141614.jpg]
[Image: 2014-08-03141620.jpg]


18mm Ball Joint, bought in error, never used £5.
[Image: 2014-08-03143042.jpg]
[Image: 2014-08-03143057.jpg]

And an XUD turbo to intercooler pipe. £2
[Image: 2014-08-03143322.jpg]

All plus postage obviously.
Offers invited.
Cheers.
Danny.
#2
LDA cap and wastegate actuator from TD04 also available for a couple of quid. Seen is last pic.
#3
Send me that boostpipe for a 5er Wink
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#4
if you were local i'd have that boostpipe and rear lights . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#5
Boost pipe has Jimbos name on it. Send me your address and i'll PM my paypal details.
Rear lights are only a fiver plus postage Matt, I know you are northern but they that ain't expensive! Best postage price I can find and no packing fee do it for you?

Nobody want that 'zorst? I paid £45 for it and its only done about 25 miles. Fiver plus post takes it, fed up with it being in my way.

All be in the bin before long so make offers, even derisory ones.
#6
If the exhaust fits a hdi I'll take it if you post it


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parts Going Cheap - Breaking '99 HDi wainwrightj 15 13,000 04-06-2019, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Charlie0
  Cheap top mount intercooler gurj306 0 1,733 16-08-2016, 06:51 PM
Last Post: gurj306
  Stuff I have in my shed for cheap! Ben Jay 15 8,588 12-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Ben Jay

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)