Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PH3 crystals
#1
Has anyone got a pair of headlights? If they were local ish to Barnstaple that'd be good, but I'm happy to go for a good hoon to pick them up Big Grin
#2
Not crystals.. but I have a pair of mint frosted's off the '6 or a pair of black angels if that's of use?
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#3
(26-06-2014, 01:45 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Not crystals.. but I have a pair of mint frosted's off the '6 or a pair of black angels if that's of use?

What do the frosted ones look like?
#4
Look similar to crystals I guess, just not a 'see through' lense it's 'frosted' although they're very clean.. They're the stock lights that the '6 came with
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#5
Are you about now?
#6
I've a pair of crystals and the unpopular frosted ones. I'm based in Taunton if you want to 'hoon' over for them. Can get pictures if you like.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#7
I have a spare set of crystals i would part with and would be willing too post, save you the hoon
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)