Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Battery
#1
So mine's f*cked, yay. This look like my best bet? Also don't have any jump cables, so gonna have some fun until it shows up lol.


http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cp4l/c/Pe...475&000020
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#2
I found eBay cheaper than cp4l, just got an S4 110 for my vectra & it's fantastic , huge though lol
#3
S5 FTW! Got it cheaper than that S3 as well lol. Was a good battery code on ECP at the time though!

Also, use ECP with the 25% forum discount. Takes another 5er off that particular battery compared to CPFL. Smile
#4
Jesus, who knew batteries were so complicated, just started reading about battery codes and shizz and am now outrageously confused!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#5
Lol, just match the spec to one on ECP... Like type 012, hold down B13 etc...

Then cold cranking amps and amp hours you want as high as possible.
#6
And one that physically fits dont forget! Lol
Wishes for more power...
#7
Yeah, that's what worries me, can I trust ECP/CP4L to sell me one that actually fits lol. I'll have a look at the codes on it tomorrow and just match 'em up.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#8
(21-02-2014, 11:45 PM)Piggy Wrote: And one that physically fits dont forget! Lol

Very true...was gutted the battery from the Golf I was breaking didn't fit in the HDi battery tray! Dodgy

But over 18 month later I still can't fault the Bosch S5 I bought instead, was used on 2 HDis and then stored in the loft for a while...stuck it on the 1.8 and its still perfect!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flat battery/ can't open at to charge battery Aaron _d95 18 15,514 01-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Last Post: C2K

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)