Newbie here. Pics of old XUD and new HDI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie here. Pics of old XUD and new HDI
Hey I'm from Northern Ireland, 17 and already onto my second 306.

This is my old XUD
[Image: OGfBWLb.jpg]

This is the cleanest pic I have of that car because the first day I drove it the engine loom melted due to dodgy fuel pump wiring from previous owner and when I got it back from getting the new engine loom fitted I got a bit carried away and wrote her off at top end. Hit a big stone pillar and smashed it into pieces.

Here it is after the crash
[Image: GRiHE9i.jpg]

[Image: JpBFxIO.jpg]

Really miss that car. It was a Meridian and had the real nice half leather seats and wood dash. It was just so nice to sit in.

Anyway I had to claim insurance because the guy who's pillar I hit claimed £2,500 off me... w**nker...
So when the money came through I got an HDI, my current car. Got it completely standard.

[Image: 9AiK3eJ.jpg]

Its still pretty much standard except for that I've colour coded the roof spoiler. Alloys in the process of being resprayed and looking into mapping etc.

This is what I imagine in will look like by summer

[Image: 7V2FvR0.jpg]

No more silly driving in this one though, too scared of writing off again. Thanks for reading
Thanks given by:
F**k that your lucky to be alive!!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Yeah that's true. It put the fear in me anyway lol.

I had a friend in the car at the time. He had a broken arm after but was very cool about the whole thing and I just had a sprained ankle. It was hitting 115mph before I crashed. Just lost control on a bend but managed to hold it round the bend but it was skidding like hell all over the road after the bend and it spun out and hit a pillar.
Thanks given by:
(24-01-2014, 04:09 PM)Joe306 Wrote: Yeah that's true. It put the fear in me anyway lol.

I had a friend in the car at the time. He had a broken arm after but was very cool about the whole thing and I just had a sprained ankle. It was hitting 115mph before I crashed. Just lost control on a bend but managed to hold it round the bend but it was skidding like hell all over the road after the bend and it spun out and hit a pillar.

Sounds bad.

Why you'd be doing 115mph around a bend within your first year of driving I don't no.

Especially in a 306..
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Well mainly just stupidity. But if there's one way that forces you to wise up on the roads it's writing off. I very rarely speed now at all and if I do it's on long straights with plenty of time for braking. Bends scare the hell out of me now. Plus I have never raced and don't intend to for a long time.
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
That crash must have been savage!! Welcome mate
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice honest one.

If you are looking into mapping and want any info, let me know... I've done a number over your way now and have a guy over there doing the reading and writing.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Welcome along and that's an epic crash
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
I am very surprised you came out of that crash alive. You must have been doing some to do that amount of damage to the entire car! Anyway. Put a project thread up in the project section. You should be looking at a stage 1 map to begin with and that needs no supporting mods. Then get a decat... FMIC, stronger clutch and then stage 2.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEWBIE car pics woody 24 6,271 23-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  Newbie greetings BIG PICS maz-306-xs 22 3,265 18-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Last Post: CJ_Derv