Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: 2001 5 door meridian hdi.
#1
Hi all.

I want to get back into a 306 again..... The bugs got me!

I'm after a clean 5 door hdi, preferably a meridian. With full service history and a decent amount of tax and test.
Also want a 2001 model for cheaper tax Wink.

Any colour considered.

Could px for my '54' leon cupra r and cash my way.

What's people got?

Thanks.
#2
Been considering selling mine as im.thinking of getting xud.
Moonstone meridian hdi.
110k miles one family owner.
Loads of paper work think its part history but always been done. Will double check.
Mr whippy stage 1 128bhp.
Straight through stainless exhaust.
15" cyclones.
Mot and tax is febuary but wilp be mot before sold.
Its w reg though.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#3
What are you willing to spend? Anything is for sale for the right price :-P
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#4
Cheers for the replies guys.

Kentiiboii sorry I should of mentioned that I'm trying to look for as close to standard one as possible.

Kezzie. Forgot if yours is close to standard? Hasn't been lowered has it?
#5
(04-01-2014, 03:54 PM)Mikefish100 Wrote: Cheers for the replies guys.

Kentiiboii sorry I should of mentioned that I'm trying to look for as close to standard one as possible.

Kezzie. Forgot if yours is close to standard? Hasn't been lowered has it?

On here mate mines one of the closes to standard its only got exhaust which I have orignal in shed. Remap and clones. Few bits have been painted but ive kept all orignal parts.
It has been remaped but I assure you its not thrashed I drive like a grandad. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#6
Has it been lowered at all either??
#7
(04-01-2014, 05:37 PM)Mikefish100 Wrote: Has it been lowered at all either??

No hasnt been lowered.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#8
Hmmmmm got any more pictures? As I'm also tempted by a black hdi on 59k
#9
Mike where have you seen a black hdi on 59k??
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#10
Can't tell you as I want it Wink haha
#11
Thats the latest I have with the cyclones on. All others are with my aidels on.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#12
Okay thank you for the photo. I'll get back to you
#13
(04-01-2014, 06:55 PM)Mikefish100 Wrote: Can't tell you as I want it Wink haha

Pftttt

Im starting my own private HDI collection, this would be a nice addition haha.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#14
Nooooo you can't do that! I need another 306 in my life Darren and this one will be perfect Smile
#15
haha, they always come back, sooner or later Wink
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#16
Definatly do as I miss my first hdi and rallye! Just gotta sell my cupra r now
#17
Mine has been lowered, still have the stock rear beam though, but you would have to source some standard front shock/springs.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#18
Cheers kez but I've put a deposit down on one now and picking it up at the weekend Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 door project car wanted... ekjdm14 0 2,169 03-01-2021, 11:40 PM
Last Post: ekjdm14
  Roof rack for 5 door 306 wanted please Hdi and proud of it 3 3,044 10-09-2016, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Hdi and proud of it
  5 door roof rack wanted Hdi and proud of it 3 3,109 20-08-2016, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Hdi and proud of it

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)