Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bosch
#1
Finally getting my bosch pump fitted today (9mm gov mod lda grind) Interested to see the diff between Bosch and Lucas.....
I also have a td04 waiting but ill see what I can do with the T2 1st. Any recommended boost level not to exceed. I don't want to kill it.
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
#2
I ran my t2 at 24 psi for months. Had no shaft play whatsoever when it was removed
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
#3
I've just done a lucas to bosch change and its far far nicer top drive, doesn't feel so flat.
25psi is a safe enough pressure, but sticking a TD04 on is never safe if I'm honest unless you run it low boost but then theres no point having it over a stock turbo.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#4
Oh. The geezer just let me know he can't come today. Ffs! I was looking forward to that.
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
#5
Mines ran 30+psi for over a year (usually around 34)
Then its now leaking to 26-27

However I wouldn't reccomend it! Aparently safe is around 22 but pushing it to 24 should be ok
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#6
Prob head for 25ish then pop the td04 on if I get bored. :-)
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
#7
Ive had a k14 and t2 both run at 22-24psi for loooooooong time.
the k14 lasted like that for years till it started to whistle. but even then it kept going
Wishes for more power...


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)