Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
IT'S FRIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
#31
THE_Liam Wrote:Epic man flu but I'm not letting that spoil my weekend!

Friday: Mope around the house with man flu, then MTFU for the rugby, Leeds v Manly for the World Club Championship :mrgreen:
Saturday: f*ck all really, not working for a change...
Sunday: Take the Skoda for a blast Smile

Leeds 26 Manly 12, Leeds Rhinos are world champions of rugby league!!! :mrgreen:
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#32
Get in! Nice one Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#33
Matt Wrote:Get in! Nice one Wink
was a classic as well, saw one of the best tries I've ever seen! Our winger Ryan Hall intercepted a pass on the Leeds try-line and ran it the full length of the pitch solo to go over for the second try! EPIC!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#34
I'm home for the weekend Big Grin

Drive home was a 'mare though, but I now have a dent free bonnet to get sprayed up, woop.

Long weekend will consist of dossing about, eating free food (steak tomorrow, roast sunday, win), and getting some stuff sorted, including washing the beast.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)