Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
Ive got one (probably) on the cut up chassis outside, come get it and its yours. Id offer to post but I'm still not at a stage where I can go and stand in line at the post office.
Posts: 5,847
Threads: 169
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
91
Location: South London
Car Model/Spec: 2003 Jaguar S-Type Sport 3.0V6
Where abouts in the engine bay is it and what goes through it?
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
Low down on the bulkhead by the passenger footwell
Posts: 20,092
Threads: 591
Joined: Nov 2012
Reputation:
54
Location: Cotswolds
Car Model/Spec: Stage 13 16v HDi
yeah thats it.
off to scrappers now...so if I dont get one there, I will pop by dumdum
Posts: 20,092
Threads: 591
Joined: Nov 2012
Reputation:
54
Location: Cotswolds
Car Model/Spec: Stage 13 16v HDi
got one...
bugger me, I dont know how the one in mine got lost....seriously tough thing to get out!!