Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: old gti6 283mm disc
#1
As above. Dont care on the condition. Just need it to bolt to a hub so i can mock up my adaptors for my new callipers. Ideally collect from Pugfest and willing to buy a bacon sarnie and cuppa for it Smile
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#2
I think I have a set in my garage. Unless I have thrown them out. Can give to someone local if they are going to pugfest.
#3
(30-06-2013, 05:41 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: I think I have a set in my garage. Unless I have thrown them out. Can give to someone local if they are going to pugfest.

Sweet cheers mark Smile Few beer tokens for you at Ace if you have still got them
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#4
Wil be home on Tuesday so will check then. Is there anyone going from around here?

Looks like ginge is going.
#5
Think most are mate. Pretty sure 4way is
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: 283mm brake setup, gti6 ..etc zx_volcane 3 3,167 13-10-2015, 07:44 AM
Last Post: zx_volcane

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)