Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello there
#1
Evening all, just thought I'd say hi Hello
I'm currently the owner of a moonstone gti6, and a 406 2.1 executive Smile

[Image: DSCF0774.jpg]

[Image: P1000866_zps56968dd9.jpg]

Prior to the executive, I had a battered 406 1.9 which went to the scrapyard.
Before that I had a ZX td volcane which I unfortunately wrapped around a lamp post Sad

[Image: P1000845.jpg]

[Image: P1000851.jpg]

And finally, my first car was a 306 hdi, now owned by my parents Smile

[Image: DSC01230.jpg]
#2
Welcome

How the hell did you get out of the ZX?????
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#3
That moonshine looks bloody good! woh!
Wishes for more power...
#4
Oooh bad one. Moonstone gti looks mint though.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#5
Welcome, your gti6 looks pretty tidy! Any plans for it?
#6
As said your gti is a beauty. Probably because it's the colour of the gods
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#7
Welcome
#8
(22-06-2013, 09:34 PM)Anton Wrote: Welcome

How the hell did you get out of the ZX?????

With great difficulty! Had to cut the seatbelt as the mechanism had jammed, pinning me in the seat. Came away with just bruised ribs, could have been a worse if it had hit the door rather than the pillar Phew
#9
Welcome mate.tidy motor wish mine looked like that atm mine looks like the zx lol
(msg sent from hell)


If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
#10
(22-06-2013, 09:52 PM)Frosty Wrote: Welcome, your gti6 looks pretty tidy! Any plans for it?

Not sure whether to keep it as a road car and add a bit of boost... or maybe strip it out for track use, as I have my 406 for day to day driving Undecided Alternatively, I might sell it and get a pre track prepped one... hmmm, I'm terribly indecisive! lol
#11
Aw f*ck, not another ginger.

Yeah that's right everyone. GINGER

Mike4Mod given his current social standing?












Oh hai maet
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#12
Very nice moonstone!! Looks like fairhaven in the background ? Smile
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL
#13
Looks clean mate. Get a project thread up.



Oh and welcome Wink
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)