Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vintage Collectables and Antiques... FINAL LOT!!
#1
Hi

Ok, I know probably not of interest for most of us on here lol, but most of you will have older relatives who might be interested, so yeah, selling most of this on behalf of my Nan.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/toms14292/m.ht...7675.l2562

Cheers
Tom
#2
i wouldnt call most of them collectables tom!
#3
People collect all sorts of shit lol.........

I don't understand it myself, I mean who wants a dresser full of old teapots or toby jugs? But apparently people do. I like to get rid of stuff and have a minimalist space........old people are the opposite, they like hoarding things that collect dust and serve absolutely no purpose. Confused
#4
Wow that a lot off stuff

GLWTS Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#5
That's not even half of whats left at the storage depo lol..........

After 3 skips and numerous trips to the dump as well! lol
#6
Put another load of items on tonight...might be something of interest! Smile
#7
Another 100ish auctions started the last few days.....getting through it lol!
#8
carboot it mate
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#9
Nice jugs!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#10
(01-06-2013, 10:31 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: carboot it mate

Tom im doing a car boot sale this summer so you can join me if you want.
#11
(02-06-2013, 10:05 AM)SRowell Wrote:
(01-06-2013, 10:31 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: carboot it mate

Tom im doing a car boot sale this summer so you can join me if you want.

We have to get rid of the storage unit this month seeing as it costs £130 a month...yes really! Confused

So be a bit late lol, but theres also no chance of me doing a carboot, too many people and being stuck out in a field all day really isn't gonna happen. Smile Last one I did I only made the damn pitch fee anyway lol...

On another note, theres another 50 or so I've just put up....
#12
Well, here's what's left.......anyone want a bargain to go and flog on the boot sales/fairs?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261231008661?s...701wt_1399


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)