206 late steerin wheel, fits306 :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
206 late steerin wheel, fits306 :)
Here we have a nice modern looking 206 steering wheel which will fit, with some cowel 'adjustments' to a 306.

A little worn on top edge and needs a bit of a clean:

[Image: 20130730_115057_zps85b14363.jpg]

was going to fit it to mine, but spotted something else I want!!

£25posted Smile

PS I know some say it shouldnt be posted but a breakeryard posted it to me!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I know you say a breakers posted it to you but you will be taking the risk by posting it and the receiver will take a risk to as it is illegal to post explosives
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I would of had this if it was a sport steering wheel!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I find 206 wheels horrible to hold. Did you ever fit it? What was it like
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2013, 06:57 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: I find 206 wheels horrible to hold. Did you ever fit it? What was it like

Yeah briefly.

Guess its opinion but all the 306 steering wheels are crap IMO.

It felt great to be honest and made the whole cabin look much younger. Those thumb grips are really sweet

(30-07-2013, 06:38 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: I know you say a breakers posted it to you but you will be taking the risk by posting it and the receiver will take a risk to as it is illegal to post explosives

meh.
loads of people posting airbags all the time
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Loads of people kill people on a daily basis too... doesn't make it right now does it? If you've ever seen an airbag go off.. you wouldn't want that to be getting bounced around in transit
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2013, 10:47 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Loads of people kill people on a daily basis too... doesn't make it right now does it? If you've ever seen an airbag go off.. you wouldn't want that to be getting bounced around in transit

thought it took voltage to set a bag off? . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Depends on the deployment system used really.. static electricity can also set them off though
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2013, 11:08 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Depends on the deployment system used really.. static electricity can also set them off though

thats such a wives tale!!

Yes, I have seen them go off, I have also seen them not go off even when the correct voltage is given.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Problem being.. you won't know if it works til after it does/doesn't deploy! Sending explosives via mail isn't a good idea full stop...
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2013, 11:16 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Problem being.. you won't know if it works til after it does/doesn't deploy! Sending explosives via mail isn't a good idea full stop...

neither is trolling on my for sale thread Dodgy
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Guys can we keep this on topic. It's not up to us to decide if he takes the risk to send it in the post.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
It's not 'trolling'.. mehh, feel free to delete all the 'inappropriate posts'... oh the irony
Thanks given by:
I never said they were inappropriate. Personally I agree that airbags shouldn't go in the post bearing in mind it is technically breaking the law however we are not in any position to tell piggy what he can and can't do. That's his decision.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
If we wana start talking about 'technically breaking the law'....lets go for it...when was the last time you went for a drive and DIDNT break the speed limit, are ALL your mods declared on the insurance,...we could argue all day...

anyway...wheel still for sale
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Err actually most of the time seeing as my daily is tracked so I can't speed. And yes thank you, every mod down to the owners club sticker is declared with my insurer.
Thanks for showing concern though! Now stop trying to get a rise out of people.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
sorry Nial, I didnt mean YOU specifically...was a general thing...I bet we all technically break the law everyday...
Im just saying..It was a royal you...not you specific

PS if people so concerned about static in a cardboard box,I will bag the airbag in an anti static bag
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
midweek bump
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Surely there's more risk of it going off while its actually mounted to a car where its wired up to a power system, in theory couldn't an electrical short set it off?

And if he packages it properly in bubble wrap, binbags, paper etc, correct me if I'm wrong but they aren't electrical conductors?

Not trying to spark (excuse the pun) an argument or debate but I don't see any problem with him posting it :S

GLWTS anyway looks quite nice but I can't afford bits like steering wheels Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2013, 02:03 PM)rtha6551 Wrote: Surely there's more risk of it going off while its actually mounted to a car where its wired up to a power system, in theory couldn't an electrical short set it off?

And if he packages it properly in bubble wrap, binbags, paper etc, correct me if I'm wrong but they aren't electrical conductors?

Not trying to spark (excuse the pun) an argument or debate but I don't see any problem with him posting it :S

GLWTS anyway looks quite nice but I can't afford bits like steering wheels Big Grin

I know, I know.

Open to offers chap
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: