PE2s Information

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PE2s Information
copied from the '6 forum, original thread here:
http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread....435&page=3

Quote:Thank you for your enquiry about the Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2.

I can confirm that the 195/50 R15 82V TL PILOT EXALTO PE2 is due to be discontinued at the end of the month but will be replaced by 195/50 R15 82V TL PILOT SPORT 3 GRNX

The Pilot Sport 3's are due to be launched in March and we expect supply in April.

Just for Niall Tongue Don't panic buddy, they'll be bringing out a replacement for the PE2s for your clones Tongue x
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
What half-wit made that enquiry for the wrong size tyres anyway?! :p
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Rofl I dunno! Didn't catch that when reading it tbh!!

Either way, the point still stands, it appears they are replacing the PE2 with the PS3, so Niall can stop panicking about buying them and skinting himself to do so!

...That is on the assumption that PS3s are the same if not slightly better than PE2s anyway...!
Thanks given by:
Good! I was told by so some on the 6 forum the ps and pe range were going all together!

Quite glad really as the pilot sport 2 was a fapping epic tyre and I'm sure the 3 will be just as good! Now, where's Fiona's credit card.....
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 09:21 AM)Niall Wrote: Good! I was told by so some on the 6 forum the ps and pe range were going all together!

Quite glad really as the pilot sport 2 was a fapping epic tyre and I'm sure the 3 will be just as good! Now, where's Fiona's credit card.....

Bahaha, Amazing lol

Yeah I'm gonna be getting some for mine, but it does take the pressure off a bit; I think I'm just gonna rinse the Yoko AVS sportlines currentlyon my Turinis over summer and then look at sorting out replacements over next winter again...

I also really want to get rid of the Spec2s on the Clones currently so will have to save those for llandow later in the year ninja
Thanks given by: