Posts: 47
Threads: 8
Joined: Jan 2013
Reputation:
3
Location: Coventry
Car Model/Spec: Phase 2 D Turbo
I'm still yet to own a 306 but I should have the cash in 2 weeks!
I'm likely to be running veg in the spring/summer so a Bosch pump is essential.
Is there any folk on here that offer a conversion service from the girly lucas pump?
Am I right in thinking it's generally phase 1s that have Bosch fitted as standard?
Posts: 3,613
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
45
Get in contact with Dan!
You're a do-able drive from our neck of the woods & Dan will do a decent job & obviously could do the cambelt at the same time.
Posts: 98
Threads: 10
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Inside the white whale
Car Model/Spec: 306 d turbo
Dan! And krisb both offer conversions

think krisb os closer to you i think!
Posts: 47
Threads: 8
Joined: Jan 2013
Reputation:
3
Location: Coventry
Car Model/Spec: Phase 2 D Turbo
I really want to post the Alan Partridge Dan video....
Posts: 47
Threads: 8
Joined: Jan 2013
Reputation:
3
Location: Coventry
Car Model/Spec: Phase 2 D Turbo
Where is KrisB based? I can't see it on his website.
Reasonable prices though... £290 including pump, tune and everything needed.
I'd like to buy a phase 1 but they're getting rarer these days.
Are there any reasons why getting a later phase car and converting the pump is a bad idea?
Posts: 98
Threads: 10
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Inside the white whale
Car Model/Spec: 306 d turbo
Krisb is in dorking, and i cant see why there should be any problems

just done my ph2 my self.. Not the best mechanical mind but it is easy enough when you stop and thonk about it.
Posts: 2,560
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
31
If you want me to do it then give me a pm. £120 for fitting the pump and then extra for new cambelt etc if you want it.