Pharoah gold 306 hdi + spare gold meridian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pharoah gold 306 hdi + spare gold meridian
Just testing the water here really as I'm indecisive about selling it to be honest

Right it's a v reg hdi done 125k new block new fuel filter and housing new HP fuel pump new discs and pads on front new pads on the back has tax till bd of oct but will retax it for 6 months think the m.o.t is January but I'll check interior is very sound bit of wear on divers side bolster but nothing major, lowered 30mm at the front standard on the back, I have a set of coilovers and rear shocks to go with the car aswell as another gold 306 meridian which I've been using for body panels etc so u get two car for the price of one :-) only faults are auto wipe doesn't work and tappy Injectors not really a prob but it irritates me so I'll mention it any questions feel free to ask and if any specific pictures you want again please ask I want 1200 for my pug and for both Mine and the spare 1600 cheers
Thanks given by:
Whack some pics up m8
Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
Pm me a price for the coilovers?
Thanks given by:
Forgot to mention front bumper is cracked but got a spare in same colour on donor car and there is a little dent in the rear quarter will get a piccie when light hits it so you can see it could be pushed out It just doesn't bother me atm.
Thanks given by:
This can be deleted plz had a change of heart and have decided to keep :-)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pharoah gold 306 hdi Jukie88 14 2,250 10-07-2014, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Jukie88
  GI Champagne gold 5dr meridian 81k Poodle 15 3,237 21-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Poodle