thanks guys
Thanks given by:
shiiiit man, pinched??
lowlife scum.
where abouts are you based?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
yeah they nicked it from outside my house. i live in rochdale near manchester and another sh*tter is i have lost my new job because i couldnt get to work! gutted
Thanks given by:
shit man, really sorry to hear it. well, if they make it as far as london, ill keep and eye and my bfo maglight out.
sucks about the job too, but sounds pretty unreasonable! hope it gets found and your employers see sense, im pretty sure you'd be able to try for unfair dismissmal...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Werent you trying to sell this? Fire and Theft on your insurance?? Tongue

Seriously though, bad luck. Sad
Thanks given by:
Yeah that's really dodgy about losing your job over that, you should definitely kick up a fuss!
Thanks given by:
Thats f*cking shit mate, i hope the people who did it die horrible painful deaths ie Burning.
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeah i wanted rid but was i no rush so someone decided just to take it lol i started the job on monday as a lgv driver
Thanks given by:
That sucks mate Smile sorry to hear it. Hope it turns up in one piece though
Thanks given by:
Proper shorter mate. Sucks big time to lose such a nice 306
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Going down the unfair dismissal route is a nasty business.. But less u really wanna fight for the job back unions will always side with u.. Plus what about extenuating circumstances... U have nothing to lose trying it most businesses will pay u off rather that risk negative publicity....
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2012, 12:07 PM)Atterz Wrote: Thats f*cking shit mate, i hope the people who did it die horrible painful deaths ie Burning.

Well as was said in his original post chances are it was just joyriders and it's probably burnt out by now or smashed up...let's just hope the thieving scummy bastards seatbelt didn't unclip when it did go up in flames!

Good luck dude hope the worst case scenario is just that and at worse you just have ignition damage and get your pride and joy back!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bastards.... Hope you get it back mate looks very clean in them pics Smile
Thanks given by:
thanks guys for all the advice and helpfull comments :-) no sign of it still and police havnt seen it so i think its long gone now
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2012, 01:15 PM)Icywalts Wrote: Going down the unfair dismissal route is a nasty business.. But less u really wanna fight for the job back unions will always side with u.. Plus what about extenuating circumstances... U have nothing to lose trying it most businesses will pay u off rather that risk negative publicity....

Not at all. He had pretty much f*ck all rights as he's a new start. Unions will only help if you're a member of one and you can't join a union as soon as you start a job.

You can beg and plead about the job but they probably won't listen. Depends on the business though, my missus went into hospital second week of my job and the managers gave me two days off and delayed the training course.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
no chance im begging for the job back if they cant understand they can f*ck off why would i want to work for a firm that dosnt give a toss about employees
Thanks given by:
Everytime I open this when it has a new post by you I hope it's because you've got it back Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Shitter man.

How have they got away with it? Keys from the house?

Always my worry living where we live
Thanks given by:
Whatttt??? WTF Tim how did they get it, which part of rochdale you live ive been up in oldham chillin with sean parry recently and havent seen anything will spread the word locally as im just in radcliffe now moved from bury.

Hope you find it pal, i heard of a Red Seat got nicked from swimming baths they bustyed the locks on locker and took the kids car

CJ
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The bastards!
Thanks given by:
Gutted for you !! Wouldn't know what to do if that was me! Some people just don't understand the time/effort and money put in to some ones pride and joy!

Hopefully you get it back...we all know the drift car came back in pretty much one piece, so theres still a chance!

Shame to see another Bianca off the road Sad
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
Bastards. I'd love to drag them out to the middle of the moors, leave a massive rock on their leg and then leave them there with no food and a hacksaw lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  stolen stuff John1.4 17 3,923 08-12-2015, 02:34 PM
Last Post: r3k1355
  Thought my car got stolen today!! Dum-Dum 7 2,860 02-12-2014, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Niall
Exclamation Stolen wheels TD PR1 PE2 Poodle 27 5,452 23-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob