Bumper mounts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bumper mounts
Hi guys been a while since i've been on here, still loads of cool projects going on,  I recently had a little bump in my 306 hdi (2000) not a big smash but i bent the lower cross member, managed to sort this out and now before i mount the bumper etc back i need to know if the mounts have moved or not, have any of you guys got a pic of the front bumper mounts with the bumper off, from the side please,  I think its just the bottle that's bent the mounting bracket but not sure.  Cheers Smile
Thanks given by:
I'll get you some, got one with a bumper off atm, remind me if I forget
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
any good?

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
almost cully, just need to see it side on really but they do look like mine, pointing downwards a little. cheers
Thanks given by:
any better

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
'donuts' are eccentric, so can be rotated for alignment of gaps.
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
True what he said ^^^^^ Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(17-09-2015, 03:48 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: True what he said ^^^^^ Smile

reminds me, must do mine sometime Big Grin
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
oh yea, that's true, but looking at the pics here, i think i'm ok, just the bottle has been bent back a bit as the wheel on full lock rubs the inner arch now.
Thanks given by:
long bar & big hammer?? Wink
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
i am so gutted Sad i've had my baby for 7 years and its been written off once already lol (not my fault that time though)
Thanks given by:
a nice coat of hammerite before refitting the wings?
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
last question now and hopefully my new bumper will be on and may baby will back on the road, the bolts and clips for the bottom part of the bumper all broke when i took the old bumper off due to them being rusty. Can i buy new ones off Main dealer?
Thanks given by:
should be able to. many 'bolts' are self tappers tho'
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(24-09-2015, 01:04 PM)m4tt Wrote: last question now and hopefully my new bumper will be on and may baby will back on the road, the bolts and clips for the bottom part of the bumper all broke when i took the old bumper off due to them being rusty.  Can i buy new ones off Main dealer?

really don't need the bottom ones mate Smile
Thanks given by: