my new motor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my new motor
[attachment=17959][attachment=17957]my new cheap runner and me lol hope done it right lol [attachment=17958]
Thanks given by:
Nice trainers.
Thanks given by:
lol cheers everyone comments on them i normally the other side of the camera but was having a laugh with the model taking some
Thanks given by:
Whats your plans for it?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
still not sure of the big plans but going to be lower to start and plans for auido at min
Thanks given by:
Set of cyclones will set it off :-)
Thanks given by:
welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
cheers guys and may get hated for this but not a fan of cyclones....... sorry
Thanks given by:
Each to there own. I like them but I cant balance them at work due to solid centres so.i have speedlines on mine
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
The guy at ATS can fit and balance to cyclones for a fiver each.... I don't like anything other than cyclones on them tbh! lol

How about Lasers instead? Anythings better than swallows... Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I can go to a mate in stow and balnce them for free but cba for effort. I like my workshop better. Plus my wheels are epic
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
like multispokes tbh most of my cars have had them just a bitch to keep clean lol, first job after playing on back roads is lower and stiffer
Thanks given by: