Keep fit window regulators and door cards 3 door

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Keep fit window regulators and door cards 3 door
Basically want some regulators and door cards to convert other halfs to manual. We can do a swap for the electric ones that are in there but you will need a drivers door loom if this is the case
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
bumpy bump
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
I have both 3 door ones, Bought brand new a few years ago and only used a couple of times, £50.00 delivered the pair, Just checked the list price of £91.00 each
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
2016 Castle Combe GT championship class winner
Thanks given by:
Door cards and winders as well? I was really hoping to do a.swap with someone whoe had a base model to be fair.
Thanks given by:
No cards, they went with the car, But all you need is to make a hole in them, the backing has the hole in normally.
Think you'll be lucky with a swap as you need all the rest of the wiring
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
2016 Castle Combe GT championship class winner
Thanks given by:
Why would you go from electric to manual Confused
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Both me and other half prefer them. Dont go wrong no wiring. Just what we are both used to really. Id still choose manual over leccy anyday. Only downside is leaning over to open the passenger window
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: 3 door 1.9 Xsara/306/ZX VOLCANE loggie 2 1,708 31-12-2021, 07:54 PM
Last Post: loggie
  Wanted: Door handle ghandi0007 2 1,650 08-03-2021, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Wanted: phase 3 d/door window switch pug306driver 2 2,081 09-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Last Post: pug306driver