Heaters issue

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaters issue
I'm having this really annoying problem with my heaters where it will blow warm for a short while almost as if the matrix is getting a really restricted flow and will eventually cool down after about 30 seconds of warm air.
It will blow warm again eventually but it's pretty crap in this weather. There's no leaks and both of the matrix pipes are hot.

Any ideas?
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Tried bleeding the rad? Had a similar problem when mine had a small airlock before the matrix started leaking
Thanks given by:
Thats what mine did, time for a new matrix
Thanks given by:
Yeah I bled it a few times now and it's getting circulation which is what confuses me
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
im also having this problem and i have no ide what to do anyone help me? drop me a pm ifso many thanks
Thanks given by:
Its partially blocked. Blowers blows over it and it cools it down because theres bugger all heat going into it.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I removed the pipes from the firewall and put a pressure washers in both pipes from the matrix, it helped but did not fix it. if you have lots of time its easy job to change it
Thanks given by:
Yeah its just fooked / choked.

A temp fix take hoses off and flush it in reverse flow with a garden hose, but if its super f*cked / rotted you may wreck it totally, but ive done this before to flush out shit / makes a suprising difference t oflow / heat!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Just remember not to remove this grommet from the firewall, just slice along the red line, makes refitting 10x easier. Some guides also say to split the matrix and leave the pipes in the grommet but i would not recommend that either

[img][Image: DSC01817_zps113f26a4.jpg][/img]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heaters popping fuses. kentiiboii 3 942 16-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Heaters Matt 8 2,236 08-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Daniel306