Front window not de misting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Front window not de misting
So my front window won't de mist, no air is coming through the front fans. Side fans, foot well fans all working and hot. What can be the issue?
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
on wrong setting? :p
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
All working? the hot yeah but the fan no???
Thanks given by:
Sounds like the flap that directs air to the windscreen is buggered or stuck...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Haha yes deffo on the right setting. Yeah all other fans working and it is hot. So the little flap thing is that an easy fix?
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
Can you feel hot air to the window?
Thanks given by:
Stop breathing on it.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
A little bit at the passengers side but nothing at the drivers, other half just said that the passenger side side vent lets more hot air out than the drivers side does
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
Has it had a matrix change? My HDi was like this....the air ducts hadn't been put back in properly (or not at all at some points lol).
Thanks given by:
I don't think it has, it hasn't since I owned it. They front de mister was working and then it has decided to stop. I thought the heater matrix had packed in, but I have no other symptoms
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
Ah ok fair enough then. Does the direction control knob work for the other areas or is it just stuck on feet? It uses a cable to move the flap, the cable might've snapped.
Thanks given by:
The control knob works all good, turns as it should and changes where it should come from, just as soon as you put it on the front window, nothing. Even when you have it on feet and window, it comes out at feet but not at window
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
If you take the fuse cover panel out and look to the left of it is there a corrugated pipe going from one side to the other?

Sometimes that pipe goes missing and you then don't get any air through the driver vent.

But I'm guessing your issue will be with your flaps, giggady‎.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Misting fog lights LewisG 2 1,300 15-02-2015, 07:24 PM
Last Post: LewisG
  N/S front window regulator Smiley69 2 938 21-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Last Post: DeeTurbo