Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi all ive just been converted from vauxhall to peugeot to which ive brought a 306 sedan 1.9 stdt on the dodgy plate you have been talking about so i dont know a thing about these cars yet and eager to learn.Plans are bigger turbo intercooler lowered one notch on rear and 40mm on front, not sure on wheels yet but thinking 205 speed lines or nimrods bigger brakes rear disk conversion straight through exhaust with bent tip (dont know what proper name is) half leathers and maybe smoothed phase 3 front end. obviously its not all gonna be done straight away mainly because babys due on monday but overtime it will be.

any ideas suggestions would be of great help to make this car fast as possible Tongue
pictures will follow tomorrow or today as it is 2:35am haha
Thanks given by:
Seen your car at mfn. We was talking about it. I mentioned it was a irish import but I was told I was wrong. :-) but is a good clean car you'll love it in no time.
They have the own character to vauxhalls.

Btw I had the moonstone hdi parked next to 2 t4s on hill. Hope you liked it, I live literally over a610
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along.. plans sound good.

Have a look what pump you have, first thing I would be doing is giving it a quick tune up. have a look for the guide on here.

If you or a mate is handy with a welder. a straight through exhaust can be made for literally a couple of quid by cutting open and gutting the boxes or removing them alltogether ( remember you need one box for legal reasons) and if you havent already got a decat id get one of those too ( not requiered for mot test ) And its an upswept tip you're thinking of.

With the rear disc conversion id look for someone selling an HDI or GTI-6 rear beam they can be had for under 100 quid and if you can find one thats already been lowered it saves you a job of lowering. and a beam change is a fairly easy job to do!

Intercooler options are pretty simple.. spend £££s on getting really nice setup, or lash together whatever you can find.. you dont need anything huge and again there are guides on here on what to look out for. but to be fair I was running about 180hp on a TD04 turbo and used the top mounted intercooler

Im presuming this is a ph2? is so the p3 bumpers are the best shout looks wise but if its a ph1 then dont change it!!! (my opinion that is)

quite a few turbo options available to you.. but ill let someone with a bit more experience tell you about them.. or you can just have a search for stuff like TD04 Gt2056 Gt2052 will bring up some relevent threads. but there really is endless lists that can be bolted on with a little mechanical know how.

Have fun Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Iirc your a friend of ash, she you have a few good ones to help you out.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
welcome Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome along buddy
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
dont put a p2/p3 front end on a P1 sedan it'll look shite.
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
Thanks given by:
and another suggestion...

do something different/individual....whats listed so far as changes/mods is the same run of the mill stuff that everyone else and their GFs do with the 306 dturbo..

get saving, do some digging round and find do something to it to make it stand out as yours
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome buddy!
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
welcome mate!
[Image: cornishmafia.jpg]
Thanks given by:
thanks for the welcome lads, cheers for advice jake i'm gonna find all the right pipes instead of cutting and welding so that way ive still got all standard boxes just incase but in no im gonna have to some welding so i can lose the back box and didnt see your hdi kentiiboy i can be pretty oblivious and in my own world most of the time, its got phase 1 front end ive been looking at cabby front bumper for it quite like the look of them as mine is just basic phase 1. not gonna be able to pics now because weathers crap but its on one of the threads any way.plus it has bosch pump.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161116222497
Thanks given by: