Just picked up a diablo 6 :)
Picked this up tonight Big Grin
Mint body work but suspected cam belt failure couldnt resist at the price

[Image: T2eC16FHJHIE9nysd9vDBQdEbDpi160_12.jpg]
[Image: T2eC16RHJHQE9nzEzMfuBQdEbL5GCQ60_12.jpg]
[Image: KGrHqRHJEcFBfRM5YyMBQdEbdLLMQ60_14.jpg]
[Image: KGrHqRHJE0E50Op6YZBQdEbU6wig60_14.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Nice. whats the plans with it then? If its a cambelt failure, can pretty much scrap the engine.
How much did you pay for it?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Im not sure yet but i have a spare engine with hg failure. so will be fitting that or 406 v6 or breaking im undecided as of yet Big Grin body work is mint

Thanks given by:
If its only slipped, its rescueable. Matts rallye slipped a few teeth and we fixed that fine (even if the dopy twat did give me dry lifters to stick back in so it now taps)
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
The lad i had it off said he was drivein down the road and it just lost all powed and wouldnt re start. Aparently a mechanic put it on diagnostic and said cambelt broke :S didnt know a diagnostic could pick that up lol so going to whip off the cover when i get chance and check it.

Its taxed and mot untill jan aswell Smile

Thanks given by:
Could you not get those last two pics any smaller? lol

Looks good mate, i might be interested in the bumpers if you decide to break it, and if i have money when you do! Big Grin

/vulture
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2012, 09:42 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Could you not get those last two pics any smaller? lol

Looks good mate, i might be interested in the bumpers if you decide to break it, and if i have money when you do! Big Grin

/vulture

Will let you know if i do break her Smile
Yh i know the pics are crap took them from the ebay listing will get better ones tomorrow Smile

Thanks given by:
(13-10-2012, 09:38 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: The lad i had it off said he was drivein down the road and it just lost all powed and wouldnt re start. Aparently a mechanic put it on diagnostic and said cambelt broke :S didnt know a diagnostic could pick that up lol so going to whip off the cover when i get chance and check it.

Its taxed and mot untill jan aswell Smile

sounds like a good garage. Would like to see a reader that can tell you if a cambelt is broken!!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Shame your like a million miles away, or i could have saved myself the postage cost. Sad
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[/quote]

sounds like a good garage. Would like to see a reader that can tell you if a cambelt is broken!!
[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts mate will soon find out when i get the cambelt cover off her Smile

Thanks given by:
Lol, matt's a dopey twat Big Grin

Nice buy dude, take it or was dirt cheap?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate.
Yes it was a bloody bargain cheap Wink

Thanks given by:
front bumper if you break it Wink
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2012, 11:32 PM)SRowell Wrote: front bumper if you break it Wink

Ok mate will be putting a breaking thread up if i do.

Thanks given by:
Might have a mosey on over to have a look laters on Sunday but from what you've told me its a billy bargain even if the engine is fuct
Thanks given by:
You are more than welcome mate it will be rolled into the garage in the morning as it currently parked on the road as it was pitch black and the batyery is dead on it Sad drop me a txt if u want to pop rnd for a nosey.

Thanks given by:
No probs bud - will be about lunch timeish if I do make it over though as my hands are really bad first thing in the morning due to the pins and needles Sad
Thanks given by:
Cambelt has defo gone Sad got to decide if she will be broke or not now.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picked up a citroen ZX... dt_ 38 5,898 26-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Last Post: dt_