Black GTi6 on Dartmoor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black GTi6 on Dartmoor
Couldn't resist getting out for a drive as it was a gorgeous evening. Roads were completely empty as well which was nice.

Spotted this area with the sun going down and jumped out for a few snaps. I did clean it properly on Thursday but obviously being black it looked filthy by the time i;d got to the end of the road.Dodgy

[Image: sunlight2.jpg]

[Image: sunlight3.jpg]

[Image: sunlight1.jpg]
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Looks nice mate! Does need some slight lowerage though
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks awesome mate, where you from?
Thanks given by:
Really like it, rear number plate lets it down though
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Looks awesome Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Looks lovely. Whereabouts did you take the pics?

I've still not taken the '6 up the Dartmoor roads. Went for a trash with Ruan in his dt ages ago and did all over Dartmoor indcluding the epic Postbridge road via the Warren House Inn.
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
some nice shots! would be sweet to go up that way for a thrash around but think it'd cost me a bit much right now!
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
cheers for the comments guys.

(29-07-2012, 10:45 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Looks nice mate! Does need some slight lowerage though

I had some Eibach springs awaiting but then I moved into a new flat and the driveway is really awkward so it scrapes the bumper at standard height unless I go in a special way. Bit of a shame but o well.

(29-07-2012, 11:00 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Looks awesome mate, where you from?
Plymouth!

(30-07-2012, 09:42 AM)Jtrigga Wrote: Really like it, rear number plate lets it down though

Yeah been meaning to order some fresh ones for a while.

Took the pics just on the A386 just before Yelverton, not strictly Dartmoor but it looks like it. Was on the way back from an epic 60 mile route.

Joe and Ed, we should do a Cornwall meet before the "Summer" ends. With you two involved we might have more pervs than dervs for once.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 11:35 AM)lewisdmz Wrote: Joe and Ed, we should do a Cornwall meet before the "Summer" ends. With you two involved we might have more pervs than dervs for once.

hah I'd love to mate, but I dunno how my financials are gonna be treating me over the coming couple of months... I'll let you know, but if possible it'd be a great idea! I need to take the Astor on a South-West road trip! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Oh God this is beautiful!
Thanks given by:
Vaughan you should convoy down if we go to Dartmoor for the weekend Tongue

I am NOT taking mine down any narrow lanes with loads of plants hanging out though; I don't want to scratch my paintwork!!!
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 12:35 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Vaughan you should convoy down if we go to Dartmoor for the weekend Tongue

I am NOT taking mine down any narrow lanes with loads of plants hanging out though; I don't want to scratch my paintwork!!!

Consider me in!
Thanks given by: