o2!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
o2!
Anyone else with them? Anyone else think they suck? Anyone else having problems due to the affore mentioned sucking? Angry
Thanks given by:
Turn off your 3G.

Not sure if it works, but has worked on my mums iPhone 4s she has through work.
Thanks given by:
From what I've heard they haven't resumed service inthe affected areas at all since they went down yesterday...

And there was me quietly thinking maybe I'll go back to 02 just because the signal is pretty good in my area...!! Think I'll be sticking with Orange now!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Signal is crap with O2 where I live aswell. Even 3 was better.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Its affected all new people today.. i was fine yesturday and i was still texting at 3 this morning but now i got signal and i cant send texts nor receive except from people on vodafone which is weird :/
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2012, 08:33 AM)strictly_derv Wrote: Signal is crap with O2 where I live aswell. Even 3 was better.

even 3 was better???? :o

jeeesus, i didnt know three could be better at anything!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I tried all the usual phone fixing techniques, turn it off and on again, turn it of and on again, throw it at the wall....

Still no joy
Thanks given by:
Mine was dead from about 3pm yesterday and came back on about 5am this morning,
It's not areas that are affected it's certain accounts with O2 I believe. As people are having problems where they have two phones on O2 in one house and one works but the other doesn't
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Mines working again i think... But the gf isnt texting back so either hers isnt back yet or shes just a woman!

Edit: Touchwood lol
Thanks given by:
qikipedia

NOMOPHOBIA: fear of being out of mobile phone contact
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
giffgaff runs on 02 and my mates have had a few problems too!
Thanks given by:
i'm on orange any way....

and i still have less people contacting me then the poeple who are on o2!

[Image: forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png]
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Mines been fine for both internet and calls all night last night
Thanks given by:
02 have acknowledged they have a problem and are currently working to fix it. For those that need to make calls turn your phone to 2G mode and it should work fine for calls and texts.
I never had a problem personally as I'm on 3 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Mine is working fine. I'm just ignoring everyone. Tongue
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
Mine has also been totally fine!! But my mates is terrible and we live in the same area!?
Thanks given by:
Apparently its not area but peoples accounts :/ Mine seems to have got better but i know others are still having problems
Thanks given by:
Had no problem all of yesterday, woke up this morning to find i had no signal though. Turning the 3g off on my phone worked, and i tried switching 3g on again 2 hours later, and it worked again, havent had a problem since. Ive been with o2 for about 10 years now, if not a bit longer, and this is the first time ive had a problem with signal that wasnt related to storm damage to a mast. Signal can be a bit ropey in some places, but overall im happy with the service i get from them, so not looking to change providers any time soon. At the end of the day, they're trying to get it fixed as quick as they can, and although i know it can be frustrating not having a working phone, its not the end of the world. MTFU and get on with your life! lol

*gets off soapbox*
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mines not been working today, but who cares?

Oh know, my mobile telephone isnt working for 24 hours, lets sue, ring the media, and make it a national disaster...lol....

Always makes me giggle when something goes wrong (technical glitchs happen, its a 24 hour a day service, this is the first issue ive known since ive been with them in like 5 years...) gotta cut some slack....its only a day, but yeh makes me giggle at all the fuss / attension people make over such a small issue...

We never used to have mobiles...lol!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
My work phone is on o2 and hasn't worked properly since yesterday. Works every now and then. Has been a right pain in the arse for me!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by: