Halo 5 :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo 5 :)
[Image: IMG_20151027_105659_zps8idqzvqy.jpg]

He he ;p
Thanks given by:
Tell me this is coming out on the 360 too? Pleeeeeease say yes please say yes please say yes!
Thanks given by:
One of the reasons we're getting a Xbox one over PS4
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(27-10-2015, 12:09 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: Tell me this is coming out on the 360 too? Pleeeeeease say yes please say yes please say yes!

It says Xbox One exclusive on the cover lol...so I'd guess not! You'll have to buy a One and spend weeks letting it update... Rolleyes

Must admit I'm not a fan of Halo, I prefer more realistic games like GTA and Assassins Creed... lol
Thanks given by:
(27-10-2015, 12:20 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(27-10-2015, 12:09 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: Tell me this is coming out on the 360 too? Pleeeeeease say yes please say yes please say yes!

It says Xbox One exclusive on the cover lol...so I'd guess not! You'll have to buy a One and spend weeks letting it update... Rolleyes

Must admit I'm not a fan of Halo, I prefer more realistic games like GTA and Assassins Creed... lol
Boooo can't afford an Xbox one!
Thanks given by:
xbox one is the console of wealth! Im a xbox fan have both consoles love my one use it for everything tv, dvd's etc. Not a fan of halo or call of duty personally but forza, gta and need for speed are my specialty.
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by:
Love halo and gears of war, followed by GTA then a bit of forza
Thanks given by:
They skimping on case sizes these days or what...
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
My big hands lol lol
Thanks given by:
One cases are smaller than the old DVD style cases, not sure if saving packaging or to make it easier to see which is which on the shelf lol.
Thanks given by:
f*ck playing video games..... I'm going playing on the streets.... the grain and the sound effect when driving my car are amazing!!!!! Ahahaha [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Thanks given by:
They've really f*cked up the series. Not impressed by this!
I'll be going back to borderlands 2!
Thanks given by:
What do you think is wrong with it?
Im having lots of fun!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halo 4 fans? Anyone else seen this. Pompey306mark 12 1,775 06-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark