No heat, brown plug behind head unit?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No heat, brown plug behind head unit?
Hi everyone, i have the 'no heat' issue with my 306 and upon investigating it seems there is a brown clip directly behind the head unit with nothing attached to it. My question is what connects to this?!! Many thanks.    
Thanks given by:
if that's just a 2 pin its for the alarm led.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
If you have no heat it's more than likely incorrectly bled coolant or blocked matrix, that brown plug is for an alarm light on some models Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2015, 01:41 PM)welshpug Wrote: if that's just a 2 pin its for the alarm led.

I always wondered what that was for!! None of the HDi's I've broken had alarms afaik, never found anything plugged in there anyway.
Thanks given by:
Ahh fair enough, hoping for an easy fix. Ahh well dash has to come off [emoji29] [emoji37] thanks guys!
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2015, 01:41 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: If you have no heat it's more than likely incorrectly bled coolant or blocked matrix, that brown plug is for an alarm light on some models Smile

As Matt said bleed the coolant or get a garage to bleed it for you if you can't before committing to dash out and check everything else before going that far!
Good luck man hope you get an easy fix!
Thanks given by:
Just check flaps are working too ThumbsUp

Has it always been like it?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hdi / Dreaded brown relay behind the Ecu Jukie88 11 2,876 01-07-2013, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  Head unit and stalk questions Ben Jay 6 2,194 19-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Ben Jay
  audio stalk and new head unit aaron_one 6 1,869 09-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Last Post: aaron_one