Which wheel spacers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which wheel spacers?
Hi lads I've got some challengers I want to put on my hdi dturbo and without spacers there rubbing badly in the back of the arches on the back but on the front no problems at all even on full lock, what size spacers would people recommend? Even better if anyone has any for me to buy. Cheers.
Thanks given by:
I got mine from eBay, but they were from jjc racing maybe, they came with the bolts too, I've got 20mm on my nimrods but they slightly rub if I have too much weight in the car
Thanks given by:
How much were they and did you put spacers all round or just the back? I was thinking 15mm on back would of kept me off the inner arches?
Thanks given by:
U could try 5mm spacers I had them on mine there cheap, no rub and looks the same.
Thanks given by:
Do I Still need longer bolts with 5mm spacers?
Thanks given by:
No need for longer bolts
Thanks given by:
You should get 5mm longer bolts...unless you feel having 5mm less thread in the hub is adequate. Confused I know most people don't bother though lol.
Thanks given by:
I've been on 5mm for over a year and no problems and on standed bolts
Thanks given by:
I just didn't think 5mm would be enough to keep the challengers from running the back inner arch
Thanks given by:
What about these http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...ID=EBAY-GB there a bit more money but they good quality.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hubcentric wheel spacers JTaylor2005 4 1,064 06-05-2015, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Good Brand of Wheel Spacers? JTaylor2005 7 1,554 27-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Spacers & Wheel nuts Connor 13 3,268 02-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum