Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Baker bm solid engine mounts
#1
Just thought I'd check to see if anyone has a baker bm solid gearbox and top engine mount that they don't need anymore before I buy new Smile

cash waiting
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#2
I just tagged you in a solid top engine mount on Facebook
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#3
^^^^what he said^^^^

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

#4
Aha I have seen.

I was looking ideally for a pair (gearbox and top mount)
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#5
Dare I ask why you want solid ones? Don't like your teeth staying in your face? Lol
#6
(26-04-2015, 04:45 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: Dare I ask why you want solid ones? Don't like your teeth staying in your face? Lol

I only use the 6 for when I fancy some spirited driving so not too fussed about vibration or noise lol 
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#7
Only thing I will say is we took the engine out of a mates rallye a couple f years ago and where he had solid mounts it had cracked the chassis around the top mount (which isn't unusual at all) but also cracked it all around the gearbox mount as well.... Ended up welding a big plate over it to strengthen up.

I've got group N mounts all round and a heavily chocked up top mount and it still vibrates through the car quite a bit but not too bad and there's still a little give in the engine.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: solid rear beam mounts af1 0 1,659 31-05-2015, 06:34 PM
Last Post: af1
  Wanted: Baker bm engine mounts ozonehostile 0 1,544 23-05-2015, 08:56 PM
Last Post: ozonehostile
  Wanted: Baker BM Suspension Top Mounts Eeyore 1 1,831 06-10-2014, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Eeyore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)