Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: thoughts: Buckets/lightweight cheapies
#1
With new plan for next spring/summer.

Need some more huggy/lighter seats.

I know these are a bit cheap n nasty...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SPORTS-BUC...2586259fa1

but, £119 delivered for a pair NEW?!
Wishes for more power...
#2
you'll regret buying steel framed seats, i had some hated them got real uncomfy bought some fg framed never looked back.

I bought these new
http://www.corbeau-seats.com/motorsports-seats/cs

its worth saving alittle more or finding some good second hand items
#3
I had a pair of these in the rallye. Really uncomfortable. The front is solid, so the bar kinda sits on the backs of your legs under your bum and gets real boring quickly. Although, if you are jumping in tearing round track they would probably be okay. Just anything more than 45mins and my legs hurt aha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#4
Fair enough...

Anyting else ma bruts?
Wishes for more power...
#5
Beltenick makes a fg chair that costs about 300 quid, FIA approved.
Otherwise there is a cheap Sparco steel frame chair that some people seem to like. I'd always recommend testing the chair before purchase, everyone likes different chairs Smile
Tinkerer of 306gti6 trackday racer, less stuff, more hard, more umpf, more stop.
#6
Yeah I like £100 pair seats! Happy for second hand

I got mates who can supply full fia spec seats which cost as much as me car!
Wishes for more power...
#7
Got some buckets and omp subframes....
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#8
Sold my old cobras for 80 quid the pair. Check eBay and Gumtree.
#9
Ok. Got me some subframes.

Now need some lightweight fixed frame FG buckets please Smile ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: low entry lightweight jack Piggy 19 11,253 01-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Piggy
  WANTED: GTi-6 gear knob and a pair of buckets callumcull 3 2,406 22-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Matt
  Wanted: Buckets strictly_perv 9 4,785 30-12-2012, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Tallguy_2

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)