Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For Sale: CUSTOM SOUND 703 2x10" Guitar and instrument amp
#1
[attachment=18797]

Its on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...1599225141

However if someone wants to contact me via PMs for interest, let me know.

Cracking powerful retro amp. Bought a rare Dean Markley so this is now a freaking huge heavy thing in the way!!

Only fault is volume knob is crackly when used, needs contact cleaner every now and again and its fine.

Can courier it for about £20 in the UK. ....freaking heavy...just shy of 30kg!

Smile
Wishes for more power...
#2
That looks awesome! Ive not got room for another amp. Sad
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#3
Yeah, its cool. I love the thought of how many old rockers may have played old school music through its speakers!

...but I love my retro DeanMarkely too much...plus the wife has a solidstate Marshall 100w...and I got a 25w prostate practice amp...and I need to squeeze my drumkit back in soon...so I got no room either! lol
Wishes for more power...
#4
Wow. You opened up a wee compartment in my mind. Takes me back. Had totally forgotten about them. glws
#5
Ooh very nice my mate oli may be interested! Love these old retros never been what I've used but still can't deny they sound beautiful.

Good luck on the sale man Smile
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

#6
Bump

Had a play on it this evening, sounds so 50/60s!
Wishes for more power...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  washburn guitar bashbarnard 0 1,641 09-10-2015, 06:39 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Stagg bass guitar Matt 20 12,754 28-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Last Post: ginge191
  Black Les Paul standard style guitar Curt 12 7,888 09-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)