Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Mint condition sunroof controls
#1
As after a mint sunroof control panel As Mines cracked to shit

Anyone?

Posted or collected from fcs, doesn't bother me Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#2
Got a couple here?
#3
I could do with the cover if anyone has one.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#4
I hear the cost of these is through the roof! Big Grin
#5
(20-05-2014, 10:13 PM)SRowell Wrote: I hear the cost of these is through the roof! Big Grin

Speachless mate Undecided
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#6
(20-05-2014, 10:14 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(20-05-2014, 10:13 PM)SRowell Wrote: I hear the cost of these is through the roof! Big Grin

Speachless mate Undecided

Rep for anyone who can do better! Nospeak
#7
I lolled :/ Zak's sorted now popped one in post
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#8
(20-05-2014, 10:20 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(20-05-2014, 10:14 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(20-05-2014, 10:13 PM)SRowell Wrote: I hear the cost of these is through the roof! Big Grin

Speachless mate Undecided

Rep for anyone who can do better! Nospeak

Hahaha ill let you off! :-)

As I said I could do with the cover that goes over the motor and the cover that goes over the light.
If anyone has some for sale.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sunroof motor daddyfixit 2 2,110 10-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Leemus
  Wanted: wheels, window winder mech, heater controls Piggy 5 3,407 01-05-2015, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  Wanted: Ph:whatever mine is heater controls Norledge 5 3,244 23-10-2014, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Piggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)