breaking ph2 Dturbo 2 door

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
breaking ph2 Dturbo 2 door
right this is never going to get done so i'm going to nicke the bits off it to fix the 4 door one i picked up 2day and way it

[Image: 182606_454051441326679_1169318232_n.jpg]
the car when i got it (wheels are gone)

has since had the engine removed and binned and the front is off

insides pretty mint and dosen't smell funky
[Image: 983917_493992467332576_1259146859_n.jpg] £40 takes seats and front door cards

any thing else you need just ask and name a fair price its got a few weeks yet as i am busy with work etc etc and need to work out a day when my friends aout with truck to scrap it

cars in stubbington hampshire
will post small bits
Thanks given by:
Hi mate, you need to post a list of prices for the major parts or the thread will be removed.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
ok i'll sort that tomorrow not really any major parts left tho as the running gear went in the bin lol
Thanks given by:
head lights £40
lock set £25
front bumper £10

will up date the list when i think of more
items gone passenger door latch and rods,

any pictures wanted of any thing just ask can take hole shell for 150 with seats and front end cars done 110K with some history and v5 once seats removed i will be filling it with most of the crap u see in the back ground lol
Thanks given by:
stripping this now so any one want any thing give me a shout

going to start filing it with all the metal laying about in my garden on Thursday and get it ready to go on the truck
Thanks given by:
bump goes in the bin sataday so any bits wanted give me a shout and name a price
Thanks given by:
Haven't got a speedo sensor. + housing have you?
Thanks given by:
i'll check its not fooked should have one on the box that i chucked in the boot the other day will let you know mate
Thanks given by:
Hi mate can I have the engine loom, fuel tank pick up, clocks and orange relay from under the dash. £30?

Oh and gear knob and drivers side hockey stick too please
Thanks given by:
Seats available? Mine are terrible
Thanks given by:
engine loom is in the bin and the boot and car is filled with scrap but i have relay and clocks dum dum

bnm seats also removed from car with front cards and are in good nick as in picture you'll have to pick up tho haven't got the time etc to try rap them bla bla bla
Thanks given by:
Still waiting for text back mate;
Can I pop round in morning??
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
hi mate soz no cridet and forgot as said i'm scrapping cars 2moz so sunday will be better if thats ok with you still aint seen that 5er yet ?

so if you want call it £55 and grill and sticks Wink for ya lights and save you posting them next month to some one Smile
Thanks given by:
Am i too late to save the seats? Sad
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
anton no mate i took the seats out if you or bnm want them its 1st come 1st serve as there in my bedroom at the moment lol

got the speed sensor out the box but not the housing
Thanks given by:
Hi mate, I'll get back to you about the clocks and relay as ideally I want them all from one place for the cost of collection or delivery.
Thanks given by:
ok mate

lights on ebay
Thanks given by:
seats and cards now sold
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking province blue 5 door 306 ArmzSC6 4 2,238 03-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Huddo
  Breaking Cherry Red 205 Dturbo andyyy 26 4,952 21-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: allye