Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Black mirror caps and wing moulding needed!
#1
Pretty much as the title states please guys! Two mirror caps with the plastic backs on them, or just the caps if that's all that's available? And the little rubber strip under the drivers side repeater on the wing!

Really need these guys, for my phase 3. Would prefer them in black but of the parts are cheap enough in another colour then I'd take them! Cheers.
#2
Anyone? Cash waiting!!
#3
I have the mirror caps and things. I'll sort them. :-) I left you a thing on my thread stating I didn't receive pm.

Been a bit busy with my car as I found out mot was Friday not next month.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#4
Back to the top guys! Still desperate for this!
#5
Anyone?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Black mirror caps Eeyore 0 1,789 30-05-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Wanted: Onyx Black Passenger Wing & Door bongo 0 1,427 11-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Last Post: bongo
  Wanted: Cyclone wheel bolts/Passenger electric wing mirror/S16 Dipstick Anton 26 16,013 03-07-2015, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)