Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi from portsmouth
#1
Hi guys, Dave from Portsmouth here, the proud owner of the worst 306 on the planet my little 1.4, hopefully going to become my project car for awhile, hopefully you guys have some tips and tricks for me and hopefully I can return the favour one day. Looking forward to getting to know abit more about the 306 community.

Ta, dave
#2
Got a pic Dave? Welcome by the way.
#3
Hola

Look out for a broken XUD 205 and an XUD GTI6 conversion..
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#4
I will put one up tmoz only just finished work, cars abit of a mess at the moment but with abit of tlc will be looking good in no time. I hope
#5
Welcome !
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
#6
Welcome along mate
Pretty sure thers a few round your way
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#7
welcome along fella

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#8
Welcome
#9
Welcome. Enjoy!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#10
Welcome along Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#11
There's many of us local to you, perhaps I've seen you about? What colour and year 306 do you drive?
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#12
Welcome mate Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dec from Portsmouth decjhawes 9 5,953 09-03-2017, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Newbie in Portsmouth Simonhdi 4 3,042 10-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Simonhdi
  newbie Portsmouth wrighty90 13 6,856 28-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Newlands

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)