Is there a part missing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a part missing?
Should there be a plastic guard thing around the back of the light unit to stop it getting wet etc? Like there is on the factory crystals.

[Image: 993983_209470792549795_921105753_n.jpg]

No idea how to waterproof these as theres no inner lenses, and we all know what British weather is like Confused

Could I bodge a cover up by butchering my crystals?

Also need to know how I can wire a single hi-low H4 HID kit into a car designed for two H7 bulbs? Can only find H4 to H7 adapters on ebay, none for H7 to H4

Thanks
Thanks given by:
it's a rubber boot it should have . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
What lights are these?

Are they Morettes? If so yeah there should be a rubber boot, i might have one in the garage as i have a few sets of old morettes knocking about for my old car.
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2013, 02:18 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: it's a rubber boot it should have . .Smile

Ahh cheers Smile

(18-08-2013, 02:21 PM)titch Wrote: What lights are these?

Are they Morettes? If so yeah there should be a rubber boot, i might have one in the garage as i have a few sets of old morettes knocking about for my old car.

Yeah bud morettes, dont suppose you have any inner lenses knocking about either at all as well?
Thanks given by:
No spare inner lenses mate, they are like rocking horse shit or quite expensive new. there is a website that sells them but like i said they are expensive £68.68 each!!

I might have the rubber boot bit that you need, not promising but will have a look mate.
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2013, 02:28 PM)titch Wrote: No spare inner lenses mate, they are like rocking horse shit or quite expensive new. there is a website that sells them but like i said they are expensive £68.68 each!!

I might have the rubber boot bit that you need, not promising but will have a look mate.

Feck thats a lot haha! Think I'll just seal these up with some intake trumpet things to smarten it up Smile

No worries if you don't mate, least I know what I'm looking for now!

Cheers Smile
Thanks given by:
I have got 1 spare rubber boot mate if it is any use to you you can have it.
I can post it out if you cover the postage. But this might be for the inner lamp, how big is the area it needs to cover?

Dave

A pic of it:

[Image: IMAG0769_zpsc528e5b9.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another rusty result of missing arch liner Mark 21 4,682 06-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Last Post: welshpug