FMIC'ed Hdi eBay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FMIC'ed Hdi eBay
Spotted this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...1105511180

Well a bit exspensive

selling it as haveing 150bhp and 337fbl torque BUT coilover suspention and a fmic, these will be removed befor winning bidder collects and are NOT included in the sale (these are his spellings lol)

If its some ones on here will say sorry now lol

Thanks given by:
337lbft... im sure

and when he takes the cooler of im guessing the car will come with 120bhp and 200lbft, as per a stage 1 map.... or its gonna cook the turbo! decent!!
Thanks given by:
337nm perhaps?!

that man needs a spellchecker
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
If he's a mechanic you'd think he'd fix the gearbox leak..
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
no...he's a machanic
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
These wannabe car salesmen do my tits in. They must think everybody was born on top of a Christmas tree lol

Im out.
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2013, 09:24 PM)Dan! Wrote: These wannabe car salesmen do my tits in. They must think everybody was born on top of a Christmas tree lol

Im out.

lmao

Couldn't have put it better myself! Rofl
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Maybe he'd get that price with the stuff still attached, but not when half the car is missing when you go to pick it up
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Sent him a message

Hi

seen in the add that you claim its 150bhp and 337fbl, Do you have a dyno print out? find it hard to beilve that it has this much power with out the front mount intecooler, or will the car be de-tuned down to a stage one map for the sale seen as it wont have the intercooler on for the sale?

Thanks chris

His reply

i do have print outs for it at this power, they are not hard to get to 140-150bhp with just a straight thro exhaust and more turbo presure, the rest of the upgrades have been done since it was mapped and could now run more power if required. it has run without a cooler for 14 month and only recently had the front mount fitted so it will come with the same map

Winds me up, theres no way that he can run 140-150bhp with just a straight thro exhaust and more psi, if it has run with out a cooler on a stage 2 map surprised he hasn't cooked something

But saying that tbh it might have a stage 1 map on and hes just saying the other mods make it up to 150bhp?

Thanks given by:
BS tbh, 150 is stage 2 territory, end of. What a knobber. lol
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
dousche
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Its probably possible without the ic but for how long is the big question

What clutch he got for 337lbs/ft. He ain't going to shift it at that price but its not a shed.

EDIT: no ic at that price!! Looks like he's got too much in the car and he can't face the fact he's going to make a loss.

Strip it

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by: