Speakers cutting out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speakers cutting out
My radio turns on and plays music for a short period, then I hear some kind of electrical fizzing noise behind the dash and the speakers stop playing. I can get it to start again by unclipping the radio and pushing back in but again only plays for a few seconds before stopping
Any ideas on where to look first?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
door looms !?
Thanks given by:
as cully said really. sounds like your loom is broke and sorting out the internal amp ic's
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
Didn't want it to be door looms Sad
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
mine is louder on one side than the other. I have to balance it +7 to the right for it to be anywhere near balanced D: any ideas?
Thanks given by:
(18-03-2013, 04:36 PM)SRowell Wrote: mine is louder on one side than the other. I have to balance it +7 to the right for it to be anywhere near balanced D: any ideas?

your deaf in one ear!
Thanks given by:
lol @cully sounds like you got a wiring issue too SRowell
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
(18-03-2013, 05:25 PM)cully Wrote:
(18-03-2013, 04:36 PM)SRowell Wrote: mine is louder on one side than the other. I have to balance it +7 to the right for it to be anywhere near balanced D: any ideas?

your deaf in one ear!

either im deaf in both or i just dont bother listening to people! Its definitely quiet on one side!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Door speakers and parcel shelf speakers Welshy_Pete 7 3,990 24-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Last Post: mark_airey