306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Who else has to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Work on Xmas day

Cos I have to
I wish I did. I'll be stuck at home. Then have to drive round various other relatives.

Where do you work out of interest? I'm hoping places like RAC still work on xmas! Confused Sod's law if they don't the car will break....
I'm a kitchen manager in a resturant gotta feed 300 people
(15-12-2012, 12:33 PM)Willo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a kitchen manager in a resturant gotta feed 300 people

Oh! Erm, good luck with that then I guess! Confused
well... i have to sit around with lots of relatives so... thats a pretty tough job!
I don't this year thank god, worked nights on Xmas eve, Xmas day, boxing day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day last year and it was depressing as fook watching the countdown on a telly in the canteen!
I'm working :/
not this year im not. Working 28th onwards which is gay but could be worse. 3 people here are working christmas eve onwards for 7 days!
Thank f*ck I'm not lol but gota work Christmas Eve n the back the day after boxin day, think I mayb workin New Years tho :,( lol
Erm I'm off now until the 2nd Jan, bad luck guys!
i refused to work boxing day and new years day, i worked on boxing day never will i do that a gain! far to stressful and what i got wasnt worth the paper it was written wages wise. there shouldnt be any reason why a supermarket should be open both boxing day and new years day!! supermarkets get more than enough out of staff!
after monday my next day off will be Xmas day.
ive somehow managed to get off 22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31 Dec all off Big Grin
tbh im kinda glad im working. i cant afford to go to my dads anyway.

i have £20 to last me till NYD and £10 of that will go in the tank today Sad
Gotta work New Year's Eve and New Year's Day to but oh we'll long as everyone's happy I suppose
Off now until 7th Jan
Well, i have christmas day off..... Although pretty much guaranteed to be made redundant this week so it's not like it'll matter much
if its helps im off to Cancun on 8th Jan...
(15-12-2012, 03:03 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i have christmas day off..... Although pretty much guaranteed to be made redundant this week so it's not like it'll matter much

you dont work for comet do you?
Funny you should mention that.. Tongue Yeah i do mate Sad
I work for Iceland. I have Christmas Eve off, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, day after, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Then 12th January I got 2 weeks paid that isn't coming out of my holiday before of a refurb in the store whoop! Smile
(15-12-2012, 12:42 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]well... i have to sit around with lots of relatives so... thats a pretty tough job!

You can swap with my relatives if you like.....although theres two that you'd almost certainly offend. Itwasntme lol

(15-12-2012, 02:54 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]there shouldnt be any reason why a supermarket should be open both boxing day and new years day!! supermarkets get more than enough out of staff!

After being stuck with relatives for a whole day on the 25th, I'll more than likely go to the supermarket on boxing day for a drive and a break lol. Usually buy an xmas scratchcard on boxing day anyway. Not that I ever win anything lol.
Mazz is working nights in the hospital Christmas eve, Christmas day and boxing day... Bloody doctors ey?! Needless to say it's a friggin nightmare to swap those shifts; no doctor wants to work them Sad
I get 5 weeks paid holiday at Christmas and does my f*cking head. Need some agency work to keep me busy.
im on call for the hospital from 24-31 but have booked newyear week off and im getting hammered newyears eve!
Il be on a beach in Australia, if it makes any of you feel any better :p
Im working night shift Christmas eve from 10pm till 7am on Christmas day.

Well f*cked off as our working day dosent start till 7am officially so I wont get any double time for it. Definitely gonna try and be getting overtime on the end of the shift as that'll all be double time.
I'm not working wooooooooo
What is this 'work' you speak of...?

#studentliving
christmas day and boxing day off, thats it for me
New years eve i'm working, but for 50 quid an hour i really don't mind . .i'll get pissed later on instead . .Smile
Pages: 1 2