306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Front Mount
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
decided to front mount my d turbo, getting a bosch pump on sunday.
anyone know if this will work? or if not link me one that will.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-PEUGEOT-CI...#vi-ilComp

also any idea how much the pipework will cost?
thanks.
That should do the trick.

Pipework is really variable. If you use a hybrid of the 406 intercooler pipework it can work. they sell ally pipes on ebay with cheap silicones which can work, but because the pipes aren't beaded they tend to pop off, especially if you use jubilees.

Honestly you're better off beading the ally pipes and spending some money on decent clamps (jubilees will do if you bead the pipes, or mikalors)
Will be getting fitted proefessionally by a mate who has done a fair few of these without problem. I'll speak to him about what he recommends as for pipework but just wanted to see if the intercooler would be any good before buying Smile thanks everyone
That FMIC is fine but its better value for money to buy a kit that includes piping and decent Mikalor style clamps.

As Ed said the 406/Xaintia inlet manifold and piping is a good option for saving money.
i was thinking of getting some pipe off ASH, because a friend has a pipe bender and i also have a donor car with most of the piping but a shot intercooler. does the inlet/outlet size matter as you can get reducers?
Doesn't really matter no, just use the appropriate reducers to make it fit. Ideally you wouldn't use any reducers but when your piecing together a kit you will often have to.