306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: dump valve help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was'nt going to fit a dump valve but as i normally do i brought one anyway....sooooo does any one know or have any pics of where the two wires go to from the vacum plug and where does the micro switch go ?
put on ebay or throw in bin, give head a wobble and put a whoppin turbo on and get noise anyway and chronic boost
(03-12-2012, 01:17 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]put on ebay or throw in bin, give head a wobble and put a whoppin turbo on and get noise anyway and chronic boost
Smilelol,i can always take it off if it does my head in,still got that tdo4 to put on and the bosch,double ptssssshh...darrenjlobb is going to do it but my clutch has just gone so its gonna be another week if he has time.
(03-12-2012, 01:17 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]put on ebay or throw in bin, give head a wobble and put a whoppin turbo on and get noise anyway and chronic boost

Amen, amen Rolleyes
I agree with cj but....

The micro switch you should put on the throttle arm so when it comes to rest it fires the switch

The 2 wires iirc one goes to 12v via the micro switch the other is earthed
Its been shown to make a DTurbo more laggy too...
(03-12-2012, 01:44 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with cj but....

The micro switch you should put on the throttle arm so when it comes to rest it fires the switch

The 2 wires iirc one goes to 12v via the micro switch the other is earthed
iirc wires go to wiper motor ?
what about the plug into the vacum can the egr plug be dissabled still ?
cheers!
not to bothered about a bit of lag...its gonna be around 170bhp when i finally get the turbo and pump on Smile
(03-12-2012, 01:57 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]Its been shown to make a DTurbo more laggy too...

well it would do, its a boost leak....