306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: PPC in the Park 18th May 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(07-05-2013, 05:56 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Samass if you wanna be my co driver rather than bring the NAD your more than welcome. I've got a few bottles of mixed oil you can have too.

Thanks for the offer Chris, tho I'm swaying away from putting "mixed oil" in the nad anymore free the last vane pump fiasco lol

I also want to try get the nad on track.....
Haha. NAD on track, amazing.

Don't worry about breakdowns, I will have a twin axle car trailer and Land Rover there....

JP
Gimmie one of your track slots JP? Tongue
Jp come my house and tow my car down since your only round the corner haha
[bandwagon]Lick my Willy and make me a bacon sandwich JP[/bandwagon]
(07-05-2013, 03:28 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ][bandwagon]Lick my Willy and make me a bacon sandwich JP[/bandwagon]

[Bangwagon] help me find my tissues while I cry like a bitch [/bandwagon] Wink
What days are people camping? Friday/Saturday/Both - mainly @ southerners for convoy purposes ThumbsUp
Friday, possibly Saturday
Both, can't wait!!
(07-05-2013, 06:28 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]Friday, possibly Saturday

Am i right in thinking you're potentially going/convoying with Scoot?
(07-05-2013, 06:28 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]Both, can't wait!!

This, genuinely cant wait. Got a feeling that if its warm ill end up doing the naked lap (again)
Haha, with luck ill have made a drift trike, I want one so bad!
Aw hell yeah, 10 more sleeps to go!!
OMG so excited i might pee my pants.
Think I'm giving it a miss guys can't afford this with other things I'm spending on lately so have fun without me lads
Ghey
Well looks like ill be coming along with Vaughan and Scott. Im bringing my gigantic tent so if anyone wants to kip in there, feel free. Could easily sleep ten!
(08-05-2013, 03:58 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Well looks like ill be coming along with Vaughan and Scott. Im bringing my gigantic tent so if anyone wants to kip in there, feel free. Could easily sleep ten!

What days you staying bumder?
Friday and saturday i think
(08-05-2013, 04:09 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Friday and saturday i think

Shwing; we'll convoy up with you laydehhs then i think. Just staying friday ThumbsUp
Reckon it's worth turning up for the day on Saturday?
Niall ill jump in your tent if that's okay
Am i bringing the big tent again, or can we ketchup Niall's?
Ill probably be bringing my big tent too =\
Gunna try swindle some money off my parents this weekend to try and make it
(08-05-2013, 06:31 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Reckon it's worth turning up for the day on Saturday?

Yes, the show itself is epic, it's just camping is epicer.
(09-05-2013, 05:08 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2013, 06:31 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Reckon it's worth turning up for the day on Saturday?

Yes, the show itself is epic, it's just camping is epicer.

It's just having time. I'm half thinking about coming down Friday after work but I wouldn't get there until 10-11, and I doubt I'd still be allowed in...
Tickets for the day have been bought! Smile

Not camping though... Saving money!

Planning on meeting you chaps and convoying in.... Sounds good?
I've also bought my ticket for camping Friday and the show Saturday Smile
Bullshit eli, you and I both know its because ginge has a panic attack if he cant find a mirror when he wakes up in the morning.

Reckon I need to organise another convoy then, eh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10