306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: PPC in the Park 18th May 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Anyone want bits off the HDi bought up?
FYC poodle Big Grin hmmm tempted by this!
Go on son, it's a proper good laugh every year.
Best show of the year without a doubt and im sure anyone whos been with us will agree
Tempting! Any chance of pay on the day or pre book only?
you can pay on the day for show tickets but not camping IIRC but might be worth checking
Just dont wanna book incase I end up working that's all
Think you can pay for camping on the day too bud.. Couple of my mates did last year!!

Might be a couple quid more though.
Awesome may just do this if I'm not busy. So which northern twats are attending this one then?
If my car is up and running tomorrow I'll book tickets
(05-05-2013, 10:02 PM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]Just dont wanna book incase I end up working that's all

Book it off? Just an idea lol.
(05-05-2013, 11:56 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]If my car is up and running tomorrow I'll book tickets

Make it happen! I'll come up and tow the fucker down failing that
Guys you need to come, better than FCS any day of the week.
(06-05-2013, 07:11 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2013, 10:02 PM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]Just dont wanna book incase I end up working that's all

Book it off? Just an idea lol.

Let's just say I'm pretty skint right now and money I might be getting could be spoken for in some things but I shall see what I can do! Smile
Ah fair shout, know that one all too well. :S Hope you can make it anyways bud!
Might borrow off my dad for this to be fair but I'm skint as going getting the car off ste next weekend + fuel to get there and back its like 180quid the weekend before ppc Confused
Booked Big Grin

Gonna buy track time on the day if it's sunny, I CBA in the rain.
Track time is sold out already, will have to see if you can find someone in the paddock with a blown engine or something. I'll probably be doing the same, but i'll let you have first dibs. Wink
Well talking to jonny and the missus there is about 80% chance I'm coning to this and me and jodie will just grab a lift with jonny so hope I'll see you guys there Smile p.s jonny try not to aim for barriers backwards again!
Heh, that won't be happening if I can't get on track Big Grin
Was a fair bit of track time up for grabs last year...

We even got given a slot for free off some bloke ..
Really want to come to this... Only have two rac call outs left tho... Plus, monehs...argh, decisions!
Samass if you wanna be my co driver rather than bring the NAD your more than welcome. I've got a few bottles of mixed oil you can have too.
"mixed oil"... lmao
Yeah you know the stuff, it's mainly oil but is actually a mix of engine oil, gear oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid, diesel, petrol and anything else that fell out of the car into the basin and sits in milk bottles in the garage.
I'm coming to this and I'm a Northerner!, track time is all booked up now - but I've got a load of slots and will be buying more in the paddock if the weather is anything like.

100% worth coming to lads!

JP
I think Stephen and I will be going!!

The HDi makes places nicer/CHEAPER to get to!
Got my tickets through the post now! Big Grin
Do you pay for camping online aswel? May book some tickets later
Trying to stretch some funds to come to this!

Will find out soon so wont say yes just yet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10