306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Turbo Adjustment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i am new to this site so please bare with me lol. I am looking to know what is the easiest way to have a KKK Turbo boosting full? Dont worry its for experiment purposes only and will have a FMIC. Thanks for any help!
I assume it's the more common KKK K14 turbo with the internal wastegate. If so, look on the compressor housing from the top of the engine and you will see a banjo bolt holding on a metal pipe. Pull the banjo bolt out, bend the metal pipe out of the way slightly and then put a normal bolt in the hole and nip it up, not too tight thought as its obviously ally and will round easily. Pretty sure it's an m7 thread aswel, not a common size but you'll be able to pick one up somewhere.
Cheers mate and by the way i asked you about buying a grounded lda pin off you for my bosch pump.. Can you get in touch with me on: - glennp123@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks.
(28-11-2012, 10:32 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: [ -> ]

[video=youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=telXJxsd4...ure=fvwrel[/video]

Lol, mustn't set boost over 18psi. How little did we know not that long ago
Ehh.. that's just a "stage 1" mind lol
(01-12-2012, 11:26 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]Ehh.. that's just a "stage 1" mind lol

True, but the point still stands, doesn't seem long ago at all that there was much more than 130bhp to be had from an xud, now look at all the derv monsters on this site!
Haha I shall join that crowd one day. Possibly tomorrow. If I can be arsed. Bit icy for chronic boost lol
I know, ice + 30 psi = pain lol
(02-12-2012, 12:01 AM)londondan86 Wrote: [ -> ]I know, ice + 30 psi = pain lol

Ice+30psi+snow tyres = fun lol