306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need to drain the water out of my 306 tonight as i have no antifreeze and there expecting -4 degrees weather.. Whats the easiest way to drain the block? Thanks Smile
Dont think draining the radiator would be good enough would it? As there would still be water in the block.. Freezing very hard outside now!
take the bottom pipe of. wont get it all out but if you run anti-freeze through it should be ok
There is a drain hole on the rad open that and let it pour out, then when it seems fully drained, blow into the filler neck make sure you get a good seal though so all the air pushed the water out. Replace bung, an fill
Got antifreeze today, how much water do one of these hold so i know what ratio to mix it? Thanks Smile
Actually i dont need to mix it, 9 liters do it??
(24-11-2012, 12:05 PM)Bananalad Wrote: [ -> ]Actually i dont need to mix it, 9 liters do it??

9 litres!? You changing the antifreeze on your lorry lol?
(24-11-2012, 12:58 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-11-2012, 12:05 PM)Bananalad Wrote: [ -> ]Actually i dont need to mix it, 9 liters do it??

9 litres!? You changing the antifreeze on your lorry lol?

lmao

9 litres should be MORE than enough! lol
I have no idea how much coolant one of these hold lol Quick google search and the first number i seen was 9 lol
Don't no if this helps but my hdi was just over 7 litres
If anyone is wondering in future the xud takes 7 and a half litres so i wasnt too far off with 9 Tongue