306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Project Babyliss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
you not got them coilies on yet? geeeeeezzz
I know, terrible!

Haha, nah... They're not for a mk1 they're for a mk2, as they don't make cheapo's for NA's anymore. So I'm currently waiting on some used NB top mounts as they need to be changed to fit them... and Mazda wanted £250 lol

So got 3 complete ones from a breaker on eBay for £27, one more left to source.
ahhh i see.

but, who needs topmounts? they're over rated i say lol
Suspension changes on an MX5 are so easy too. Not that I'd want to do it in this cold weather though!

As a tip, if you undo the front ARB when fitting the coillies (I think you have to anyway) and the ARB doesn't want to seat correctly afterwards, don't use your hands to man-handle it back.

It really smarts.
(29-11-2012, 11:07 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]Suspension changes on an MX5 are so easy too. Not that I'd want to do it in this cold weather though!

As a tip, if you undo the front ARB when fitting the coillies (I think you have to anyway) and the ARB doesn't want to seat correctly afterwards, don't use your hands to man-handle it back.

It really smarts.

But when you change the.suspension you mess up the geometry

/troll
(29-11-2012, 11:09 AM)rocker8742 Wrote: [ -> ]But when you change the.suspension you mess up the geometry

/troll

That's why you get the geometry re-done following the suspension swap.

/completelackofunderstanding
(29-11-2012, 03:59 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]That's why you get the geometry re-done following the suspension swap.

/completelackofunderstanding

Ah sweet irony.
lmao Alex
Well my top mounts STILL haven't arrived, which is annoying. It will definitely be getting alignment done after the coilies, I know it needs it as it is. I've got a lot of camber on the O/S/F wheel, and it's very "skippy" over bumps and likes to sort of dart sideways.

Got some more on the way, hopefully updates soon.
My tops mounts arrived, so that's 3 down 1 to go. Still waiting on some other bits.

Also picked something up which I really needed for winter:

[attachment=3782]

[attachment=3783]

What do you think of the colour match? lol

Will be getting sprayed satin black as soon as I can.

Needs drying out inside, so dehumidifier time...

[attachment=3784]
Amazing colour match as said in text Tongue

Looking good man, will look sweet black
get the polisher on that, it'll blend in, just like Matt's doors!
I hate you Sam. I really hate you.
I know, I can feel it! It's warm Big Grin

(inb4giggity)
Douchebag. When you towing the Rallye too me?
When are you funding the cruise and putting in for the dock pass?
Touché. I can talk to the harbour master, should be able to bring it straight up from the quay. The each is only a 5minute walk from my new place
cool. et me know when you've saved the 75 grand
This thread is not for broken Rallyes, land yachts or your lovers tiff. Bloody gays!
Pipe down you!
Jealous much? Tongue
Cant believe the serious amounts of gayness in this thread and for once, it isnt from matt and sam!
I would like one of these but I just can't get over how ugly they look from the front.
Nah pop those lights up and they look badasss!1one!!!
(07-12-2012, 08:02 PM)lewisdmz Wrote: [ -> ]I would like one of these but I just can't get over how ugly they look from the front and the sides and the back and the top and most probably underneath as well. Oh and also as a section running back to front and side to side.

EFA
I love the front end, as above pop up lights are win. With a more aggressive of the lips and lows they're awesome IMO. If you're not keen get an NB
I think they look great when they're lowered, but only the pop up lights ones do it for me.
Your car is noddy.........
Haha yep, curt was texting me last night about you calling it noddy. It's a brilliant name Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16